Cooperina's Spot

September 18, 2007

Lucky Me

Reading or watching the news, thinking about places that I have been too or heard about, I have been reflecting lately just on how blessed and fortunate that I am to have been born here, into a family that loves me, and now also to be married to a very sweet and loving husband. And realizing that there are those who are not blessed with even one of these, let alone all of them. I pray that I will never forget how very fortunate that I am, and how I might be able to help those around me who may need some extra love or just small blessings.

But on a lighter side, I won my fantasy football match-up this week making me now 2-0 for the season (and currently in 3rd place within the league). However, my winning streak looks to end this next weekend as I am going to be facing the league's points leader, my brother-in-law Ramil. And he has been kicking butt in these first 2 weeks, averaging about 250pts per week -- whereas my average has been more around 200. I'll definitely need Romo and a few other players to have a stellar game this weekend...or Tom Brady to have a passing meltdown!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home