My Computer
Well, I think my laptop is almost officially retired...I have been fighting with it the last day or two with no success -- keeps freezing up and the screen looks like a TV on the blink. Probably going to have to send in somewhere to get switched for a newer laptop. Just hopefully that won't take too long, but might limit my blog postings some as now Ryan & I will have to share a computer at home (which we're doing now).
But now that I am finally on and able to blog, it is time to sign off and get ready for work, particularly as today is my 8am meeting day (every Thursday morning, I have a 8am meeting with one of my key client contacts) and need to get to work a little earlier than usual. So will write more stuff later!
Please keep Ryan's Grandma in your prayers...she is not doing so well right now (they have not been able to remove the blockage) and being in her early 90's, surgery is not as feasible an option.
But now that I am finally on and able to blog, it is time to sign off and get ready for work, particularly as today is my 8am meeting day (every Thursday morning, I have a 8am meeting with one of my key client contacts) and need to get to work a little earlier than usual. So will write more stuff later!
Please keep Ryan's Grandma in your prayers...she is not doing so well right now (they have not been able to remove the blockage) and being in her early 90's, surgery is not as feasible an option.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home