Cooperina's Spot

September 05, 2007

I Hate Bugs

Ok, I really hate bugs now...I have never been very fond of them, but Sunday night broke out in hives & crazy allergic reaction from a bite on my arm. It is unfortunately still with me (the allergic reaction, not the bug), even spreading a bit to other areas, and making me a bit miserable.

I have been taking benedryl and using an anti-itching cream, but did visit an urgent care doctor yesterday to make sure it wasn't anything more serious. He ended up prescribing this stronger medicine to take but reading some of its side effects has me a bit leery to start taking it just yet. So think I will call my actual doctor today and get her opinion as well, just to be safe.

As I look at my arm, a scene from Seinfeld keeps coming into my head and providing some humor for the situation..."Don't look at me, I'm hideous!"

1 Comments:

  • did they tell you what kind of bug it could've been??
    ick! i'm sorry. that stinks. :P

    By Blogger sarah beth, At 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home