They're Moved In
Having a little trouble with my laptop this morning, but fortunately have Ryan's computer to fall back on as well. I think my IRI one is almost due for a replacement...
Enjoyed a good weekend with J&J and my mom. Still a little tired and a bit sore from all of the moving, but definitely well worth it (I ended up being very lax in my picture taking but have a couple that I will post this week -- and I am sure Jen will send some of all the house out once they get all settled in). It was great to be able to help them out and to simply spend time with them and my mom. Though most of the weekend involved moving, we still found some time for fun including a very fun game of Killer Bunnies (which took a few hours on Saturday evening and then continuing on Sunday morning to complete).
The time went too quickly as usual, and didn't get to do everything that I had hoped/wanted to (Sorry Mom! She got a bit of the short stick on this one)...but hopefully perhaps the next visit. Or maybe we can actually get someone to come to Omaha. :)
As usual, though it seems a little bit more each time, I was hit by some sadness last night -- just makes me realize even more how much that I miss my family after I spend time with some of them. I do know that I am where I'm supposed to be right now, but that definitely doesn't always make it any easier. They're just so darn loveable (and missable!)!
Enjoyed a good weekend with J&J and my mom. Still a little tired and a bit sore from all of the moving, but definitely well worth it (I ended up being very lax in my picture taking but have a couple that I will post this week -- and I am sure Jen will send some of all the house out once they get all settled in). It was great to be able to help them out and to simply spend time with them and my mom. Though most of the weekend involved moving, we still found some time for fun including a very fun game of Killer Bunnies (which took a few hours on Saturday evening and then continuing on Sunday morning to complete).
The time went too quickly as usual, and didn't get to do everything that I had hoped/wanted to (Sorry Mom! She got a bit of the short stick on this one)...but hopefully perhaps the next visit. Or maybe we can actually get someone to come to Omaha. :)
As usual, though it seems a little bit more each time, I was hit by some sadness last night -- just makes me realize even more how much that I miss my family after I spend time with some of them. I do know that I am where I'm supposed to be right now, but that definitely doesn't always make it any easier. They're just so darn loveable (and missable!)!

1 Comments:
We're always very sad to see you leave too! We miss you very much! Maybe one day you guys can move to STL! :) Hopefully we can come visit you in Omaha before the end of the year! LOve, Jenny
By
Anonymous, At
9:13 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home