Cooperina's Spot

September 09, 2007

Bite / Rash Update

For those of you who were wondering...

The rash is still here, but has stopped spreading and seems to be healing a bit at a time (and thankfully not itching quite as much!). At the rate it is going, I am hoping to be completely free of it all by the end of next week. Still not sure exactly what kind of bug it was, but guessing it was probably some kind of spider.

I am also thankful to be taking the last of my meds tomorrow morning. As warned, they made me quite sick (rapid heart beat, hot feeling, and severe nausea)...a little bit on Thursday morning but then hit hard on the wee early hours of Friday morning. So Friday ended up being a work from home day. I had been making sure to take with food or on a full stomach, but I think the heavy dose before bedtime on those first few days might've did me in. I think sometimes that I am one of those persons that the side effects are written for...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home