An Early, Early Morning
It is a very early morning today as I am meeting my friend Brienne at a downtown coffee shop for some friend time this morning. Or at least I hope so...we made the plans on Saturday night and haven't connected since then, so hopefully she remembers (I know that I had almost forgotten).
But if she does forget, I will probably just grab a quick steamer and head over to the office. I have another early morning meeting scheduled (though yesterday's actually got cancelled...along with all of my other meetings -- made for a very free day) so wouldn't be a bad thing to get an early start today.
Good news, it sounds like I might get a new laptop today. IT support in CA are working very quickly this week and supposed to have a new one delivered to my office today...then I will just swap out my hard drive and hopefully be back in business! This may sound funny, but it feels weird to only be working off of one computer at work (I have gotten really used to my 2-computer system over the years).
Grr...my stomach is growling so better go grab a quick bowl of cereal and finish getting ready for the day. Plus, need to go wake up my still sleeping husband...hmm, this could be my favorite part of the day!
But if she does forget, I will probably just grab a quick steamer and head over to the office. I have another early morning meeting scheduled (though yesterday's actually got cancelled...along with all of my other meetings -- made for a very free day) so wouldn't be a bad thing to get an early start today.
Good news, it sounds like I might get a new laptop today. IT support in CA are working very quickly this week and supposed to have a new one delivered to my office today...then I will just swap out my hard drive and hopefully be back in business! This may sound funny, but it feels weird to only be working off of one computer at work (I have gotten really used to my 2-computer system over the years).
Grr...my stomach is growling so better go grab a quick bowl of cereal and finish getting ready for the day. Plus, need to go wake up my still sleeping husband...hmm, this could be my favorite part of the day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home