Cooperina's Spot

October 11, 2006

How Do Window Sills Get So Dirty?

Tried to publish this last night, but was having some connection issues so trying again...

Not much going on here...still just trying to get more settled in here at home a little bit at a time. Cold weather is hitting us here, so Ryan and I worked on removing our window units this evening. Well, Ryan mostly removed them but I "assisted" by gathering up the boards, screws, and other such materials into a bag to store with the units downstairs.

Then I went around and did something that I had been wanting to do since moving in, but had been too busy with unpacking to get to yet...cleaning the window sills. It's one of those household chores that you can easily forget about, but once you see those dirty window sills, it becomes very much a must do task. Yuck! But will be good to have that job already started when I prepare to paint the trim in a few weeks.

In case you're wondering, I'm still enjoying being a homeowner...partly just love being able to work on home projects even the dirty (and not so fun) ones. Plus, if you turn on some great worship music at the same time, it is a great way to spend some quality time with our Father (who has blessed me so much with this house and my very sweet husband).

Next project: Get a new filter for our furnace! I think we may need to get it cranking some heat out fairly soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home