All the Paperwork is Signed
It is official today…Ryan and I are now HOMEOWNERS! It is still hard to believe right now, but will probably feel a lot more real once we have the keys and are actually moving into the house. This morning just involved lots of signing our names and adding our initials to every other piece of paper…we even signed one page which stated that if a document was somehow left out from the great pile of paper/documents in front of us that we would “promise” to come back in and sign it.
But I, of course, didn’t mind all the signing and paperwork too much. Just excited to get one more step in this process completed and achieve one step closer to moving in. The whole process has been great though from start to finish, and definitely God-inspired and motivated. Not only do we get a house (something that had become a recent desire and dream over the last 6 months or so), but we also get to help some friends of ours (who we are buying the house from) to move forward in starting a new and very awesome ministry at the same time.
And the way things and events came together over the last several months, I knew it was much more than just crazy coincidences…God definitely knows how to make Himself and His will known. And I can’t wait to see where He guides us next on this amazing journey that He has planned for us…here in Omaha, with our families & friends, and in the nations…definitely never a dull moment!
But I, of course, didn’t mind all the signing and paperwork too much. Just excited to get one more step in this process completed and achieve one step closer to moving in. The whole process has been great though from start to finish, and definitely God-inspired and motivated. Not only do we get a house (something that had become a recent desire and dream over the last 6 months or so), but we also get to help some friends of ours (who we are buying the house from) to move forward in starting a new and very awesome ministry at the same time.
And the way things and events came together over the last several months, I knew it was much more than just crazy coincidences…God definitely knows how to make Himself and His will known. And I can’t wait to see where He guides us next on this amazing journey that He has planned for us…here in Omaha, with our families & friends, and in the nations…definitely never a dull moment!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home