Cooperina's Spot

September 12, 2006

Almost Forgot

Almost forgot...I have this fun picture that I took of Ryan while he was doing his homework this weekend (so glad it was not me doing homework!). I actually have another earlier homework picture, but he stuck his tongue out at me (yes, he does that quite frequently) so thought I would try to get a better one this last weekend. And as you can see, he was much more cooperative.
It has definitely been a season of changes: Ryan going back to school (he is getting an ESL teaching certificate) and now us purchasing a house. But God has been so good in all of this; not a big surprise since He is the one leading us in these directions...believe me, we told ourselves no on buying a house for quite some time before finally giving up and giving in to His very obvious direction. It seemed a bit crazy to do both, but all the details (including the financial ones -- we are definitely blessed) are working together...we were even able to re-work our budget to add Ryan's monthly tuition payments so that we weren't adding any more student loan debt. We already have a wonderful mountain of that already! Things you don't think think about when you're a college student...the older are definitely wiser. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home