Moving South...My Cold, Not Us
Well, my cold & congestion has now moved from my head to my chest this morning. So good news is that I probably won't be going through as many kleenexes today (have definitely been a super-heavy user lately)...but probably will be going through more cough drops then today. My nose will appreciate that, but probably not my taste buds as much (as the nasty-tasting Halls ones are, of course, a lot more effective than the good-tasting ones, you know, the candy-like ones).
Definitely glad that today is Friday and looking forward to the weekend. Our church is holding a marriage conference at their offices tonight and tomorrow, which Ryan & I will be attending. We figured that we could always use extra marriage advice (particularly as some changes are coming to our marriage in the coming months with little Maisie's arrival) and would love to get more connected with other couples in our church.
Since I was at a work dinner til fairly late last night (which was fun, but a long dinner), hoping to get out of there a bit early this afternoon and spend some time resting at home before the some-what busy weekend gets started. I will need to take my boss, who flew in yesterday for some meetings here this morning, to the airport later today so might use that as a good moment to check out of there (or at least work from home for a few hours in the afternoon). Otherwise, I am afraid that my body will be too worn out to really enjoy and learn from this weekend couples time.
Definitely glad that today is Friday and looking forward to the weekend. Our church is holding a marriage conference at their offices tonight and tomorrow, which Ryan & I will be attending. We figured that we could always use extra marriage advice (particularly as some changes are coming to our marriage in the coming months with little Maisie's arrival) and would love to get more connected with other couples in our church.
Since I was at a work dinner til fairly late last night (which was fun, but a long dinner), hoping to get out of there a bit early this afternoon and spend some time resting at home before the some-what busy weekend gets started. I will need to take my boss, who flew in yesterday for some meetings here this morning, to the airport later today so might use that as a good moment to check out of there (or at least work from home for a few hours in the afternoon). Otherwise, I am afraid that my body will be too worn out to really enjoy and learn from this weekend couples time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home