Allergies & Weather Changes
The dramatic weather / temperature changes here in the last week have really knocked my body for a loop, and currently suffering from a yucky head cold. So why I did not blog yesterday...actually was still in bed at this time -- slept in and went to work a little late in the morning. Still not 100% this morning but better than yesterday and the night before (and my kleenex usage rate is beginning to slow some).
Some good / fun news for this week:
*We paid off the last of Ryan's student loans this week...now we just have the remainder of mine left which should be paid off by the time Maisie arrives or shortly after (Ryan's had a higher interest rate, so took care of his first).
*Ryan received a contract for teaching next year (& w/ a raise)...we figured that he likely would receive one, but was nice to actually see it come in the mail.
*One of Maisie's kicks was visible to me from my stomach. Most of the time, I can just feel her internally so was cool to actually see my stomach move because of her. I was hoping Ryan could catch one as well, but the timing hasn't worked out just yet...but soon, I am sure.
*And I keep thinking that there was something else, but not coming to me right now...it is either the remaining fog on my brain or there actually isn't something else...if anything comes to me later, will let you know!
Some good / fun news for this week:
*We paid off the last of Ryan's student loans this week...now we just have the remainder of mine left which should be paid off by the time Maisie arrives or shortly after (Ryan's had a higher interest rate, so took care of his first).
*Ryan received a contract for teaching next year (& w/ a raise)...we figured that he likely would receive one, but was nice to actually see it come in the mail.
*One of Maisie's kicks was visible to me from my stomach. Most of the time, I can just feel her internally so was cool to actually see my stomach move because of her. I was hoping Ryan could catch one as well, but the timing hasn't worked out just yet...but soon, I am sure.
*And I keep thinking that there was something else, but not coming to me right now...it is either the remaining fog on my brain or there actually isn't something else...if anything comes to me later, will let you know!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home