Cooperina's Spot

April 04, 2008

Awards & Stars All Around

So very glad that it is Friday...I have a lot on my projects list, but only have a couple meetings today so should be hopefully a productive work-day -- as long as there are no crazy fire-drills, which is oftentimes a norm for Fridays (I know there are a few of you out there who can relate with similar Friday stories).

Ryan gets the "husband of the week" award this week! He signed us up for Childbirth & Parenting classes (every Wednesday night from the first week in June to the first week in July) and for an Infant CPR class (one night in late May). All I keep picturing is what I have seen on TV shows, but thinking that these might be quite a bit different -- possibly not as much comedic timing / activity.

I am also giving myself a few stars this week, as I finally completed the baby registry. Wow, who would have thought such a little person needs so much stuff! (insert chuckle from all the parents out there) So now it is time to start shopping...Ryan actually found us a garage sale w/ potential baby inventory to visit this weekend (guess he gets another star or two for that effort). It is only on Sunday but close to our neighborhood, so going to hit on our way to church that morning. You never know -- some friends of ours actually found their cradle swing (which had been only gently used by 1 child) at a garage sale for the low price of $35.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home