Cooperina's Spot

March 24, 2008

Another Baby Bump Pic

Another belly update for those of you who don't get to see me very often...isn't that a cute maternity shirt, my friend Brienne gave it to me on Friday afternoon as a pregnancy gift (so definitely had to try it out on Saturday...think it will be one of my favorites).

Though busy, it was a very good weekend overall with many blessings (largely in the form of friends and family) all around. I am a bit tired this Monday morning (but aren't I always?), but feeling quite happy...plus should mention that one of my blessings included, at least what I think, now starting to feel Baby D moving around inside of me yesterday afternoon (think he or she really likes Easter! Or maybe also the Desches/Heusels got him or her excited...probably the sound of his/her cousins and wanting to come out & play with them).

It felt like bubbles, fluttering, and at times like someone swimming around inside of me -- basically all the things people told me it would feel like, so can't imagine it wasn't the baby...I am in love with this kid already!

1 Comments:

  • that is really exciting!! I can't wait. :)
    Matt says that is a huge bump! maybe it's the angle of the shot? ;)

    oh, and also, that is a really cute shirt. way to go, Brienne!

    By Blogger sarah beth, At 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home