Cooperina's Spot

September 28, 2007

Learning New Stuff

One of the things from my job (as well as often times in my life) is that I often find myself learning something new each day that I didn't know or quite understand before. Contrary to the sometimes popular belief at work (that's why I got signed up as a temp for panel hotline during the last month...but hopefully been able to answer most people's questions correctly; sometimes it took a little digging and I have learned a few new things from this experience, but thankful that I only have 1 week of double-duty left), I do not know everything IRI!

And I definitely do not know everything life-wise, which I am glad. I so enjoy learning new things / concepts (even on the occasion where it might take me out of my comfort zone). But on a really light note, I will share the new thing that I learned yesterday. For my birthday, one of the gifts from my mom included a pad of sudoku games...and not only did my husband teach me how to pronounce the game but he also taught me how to play. It is definitely right up my alley, fun with a bit of a challenge (though I am still in the easy section of puzzles).

So now that has me wondering at the beginning of this day, what will be my new thing to learn today? I can't wait to find out!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home