Great Anniversary Weekend
It was a great anniversary weekend for the two of us. We mostly just spent a good amount of quality time together, and for once, the weekend didn't seem to go by too quickly...well, that is, until Monday morning, of course. We kind of started celebrating our anniversary on Friday evening (Ryan surprised me with my favorite flowers, daisies) and continued off & on til Sunday evening when we ate a small piece of our defrosted wedding cake. It was so nice to re-take that freezer space!
It is still hard to believe that Ryan is leaving on his trip in less than a week now. I am excited for him to be able to go, but with this being our longest seperation since getting married, probably will be a little difficult (think I just might miss him quite a bit). But it is only 13 days, so really can't complain. My friend Brienne is staying several nights with me during that time so that will definitely help as well. Plus, I am going to keep fairly busy with work and projects around the house...though if we can't agree on a color for the kitchen walls (I like a soft & brighter yellow, he likes more of a golden/orangish yellow) before Sunday, I may have one less project to work on during that time...
It is still hard to believe that Ryan is leaving on his trip in less than a week now. I am excited for him to be able to go, but with this being our longest seperation since getting married, probably will be a little difficult (think I just might miss him quite a bit). But it is only 13 days, so really can't complain. My friend Brienne is staying several nights with me during that time so that will definitely help as well. Plus, I am going to keep fairly busy with work and projects around the house...though if we can't agree on a color for the kitchen walls (I like a soft & brighter yellow, he likes more of a golden/orangish yellow) before Sunday, I may have one less project to work on during that time...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home