Cooperina's Spot

January 26, 2006

No More Chunky Veggies in My Lasagna

Well, the chunky vegetable lasagna was edible but not any more spectacular than that so it will not be making our binder of favorite recipes. It wasn't horrible, but if I am going to go to that much trouble to make a lasagna, I would very much prefer my meat lasagna recipe. Oh well, hopefully next week's new recipe will have better success. We have been trying to try out one new recipe each week -- helps to add a little variety so you don't feel like you are eating the same stuff over and over.

Tonight is ladies' night and I am actually hosting a Premiere Jewelry party instead of quilting (but that will hopefully be back in action next week -- I finally get to purchase the fabric this weekend). Normally this isn't something I would probably do, but when attending a friend's party a couple of months ago, I found out that if it is someone's birthday, they get a 50% off deal. So I wanted to host a party then for my friend Sarah (this would be "Wedding Planner Sarah", vs. my two other Sarah friends, Work Sarah and Newlywed Sarah) for her birthday, who was actually the one hosting the party I attended. It should be fun though, plus gave me a great excuse to make cupcakes!

Ok, deep question to think about for the week...what is one thing that you would like to be different/changed this year? And what steps (if any) can you begin to take to move towards that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home