Cooperina's Spot

January 25, 2006

Trying Out a New Recipe

I am a little tired this morning, so not sure what may end up written today. Ryan and I stayed up a little later than usual last night. We were putting together the preparation work for a new recipe for tonight's dinner -- chunky vegetable lasagna. It looked pretty good, the only sort of unusual thing (vs. our normal meat lasagna) was a garlic sauce that we poured on the top...but I am sure it will be good. Actually, it had better be or it's cereal for dinner! Or maybe pancakes instead as Ryan already typically eats cereal for 2 meals a day (he is trying to make sure his cholesterol level stays down) and I think a 3rd meal of cereal might just push him over the edge.

I am ready for it to be Friday, though I guess I still have a lot of work to do on 3 projects which are due by COB (close of business) on Friday so probably shouldn't wish the time away too quickly. It is definitely going to be a busy next month or two, I am currently managing 15 projects and the list seems to keep growing recently. I am enjoying the work though for the most part, particularly some new to me and more exciting panel analyses. There have been rumors of collapsing the Panel Consultant and Client Service (what I did previously) roles into one function, which I am so hoping is not true or at least won't be approved. I keep more than busy with my panel consulting responsibilities, I couldn't imagine adding more on top of that.

I was actually telling Ryan the other day that I was ready for another "honeymoon"...vacations are so nice to think about, aren't they? So in honor of that thought, I am posting one of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon in North Carolina.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home