Cooperina's Spot

January 15, 2006

Does 3 Months Make Me an Old Married Woman?

Today was a very good day...I got to hear one of my favorite Chris Tomlin songs twice today -- first this morning in worship service (what we fondly call "Big Church") and then again tonight at our TerraNova (18-30's group) service. The song is "Not to Us" and just always reminds me of the importance of God in my life and the purposes that He has for me. These are always exciting thoughts, though I must admit that thoughts about some of the bigger purposes can sometimes prove to be a little un-nerving at moments. Usually it is something like "can I really do or help with something like that?" But He has always been there and given me the needed strength and courage in each and every situation in the past, and I know He will continue to do so. That has already been proven in many ways just in the last few years. And wow, has it been an amazing last few years (though, of course, not without its rough spots).

But to less serious subject matter, Ryan and I celebrated our 3-monthiversary today (or what we jokingly referred to as our 1st quarter together -- my work life is rubbing off on him). It is hard to believe that it has been 3 months already, but in some ways, it is also hard to believe that it has only been 3 months. Before I know it, our 1-year anniversary will be here and we can finally get that big piece of frozen wedding cake out of our freezer!

1 Comments:

  • It is good to know you guys haven't thrown out your wedding cake yet! Only 9 more months in the freezer! Love you! JRG

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home