Cooperina's Spot

July 23, 2008

Funny Thing About Dreams

I have noticed recently (well, in the last year or so) that whenever my dreams involve me being in a home, they almost always take place either in my old childhood home in Wheaton-MO or at my grandparents home (where I spent a lot of time during my childhood/teen years). The only dream that I recall being set here in my current home was that crazy one where I kept dreaming that the basement was on fire -- yikes!

So makes me wonder if the part of my brain that supplies the background setting for my dreams is either nostalgic or about 15 years behind (or perhaps it is trying to steer clear of that fire dream). Who knows...but I am not complaining, it is kind of fun to be back in the home that I grew up in as well as at my grandparents, even if only in my dreams.

1 Comments:

  • Ah ha! Dreams again. Read my blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home