Who is Harder to Raise?
Saw this heading "Is it harder to raise boys or girls?" and of course, had to read...
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/family/06/17/harder.to.raise/index.html
Sounds like Maisie will be easier now and then get harder closer & into her teen years (that sounds familiar). However, must say that I think each child is going to be different and exhibit their own unique personality, early years & later years, regardless of gender...and guess I will truly see and understand the truth in that some day!
http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/family/06/17/harder.to.raise/index.html
Sounds like Maisie will be easier now and then get harder closer & into her teen years (that sounds familiar). However, must say that I think each child is going to be different and exhibit their own unique personality, early years & later years, regardless of gender...and guess I will truly see and understand the truth in that some day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home