Random Thursday Thoughts
I am continuing to feel more & more better as the week progresses...still going through a nice supply of kleenexes & cough drops, but definitely in much better shape than a couple days ago. Not sure that I am in a v-day celebratory mood yet, might be a good thing that we accidentally scheduled our taxes to be done tonight (and celebrating v-day on Friday evening instead). Hopefully our tax preparer will calculate a refund for us! That would be a good V-day gift (just a little concerned that OPS might not have taken enough out of Ryan's checks...need to go back & double-check his paperwork).
It actually kind of felt like Christmas yesterday evening, as a majority of my Target order was delivered. I still have to grow into some of it, but at those clearance prices, figured it was worth purchasing ahead of time. And though it can be a little scary ordering clothes online, almost everything (except for one) turned out to look in person exactly or better than I thought.
My IRI team at work now all knows that I am pregnant (told my frozen team yesterday morning), but still waiting a bit before telling my client contacts...need to figure out the plan/ communication as probably one of their first questions (at least for my main client contact) will be "so are you returning to work after having the baby?" And my hope is to work out something with IRI where I can just work part-time from home...my heart & desire is to be an at-home mom, but still want to help out with our family's finances a bit if I can.
Oops, just took a look at the clock and it is a little later than I thought...gotta run!
It actually kind of felt like Christmas yesterday evening, as a majority of my Target order was delivered. I still have to grow into some of it, but at those clearance prices, figured it was worth purchasing ahead of time. And though it can be a little scary ordering clothes online, almost everything (except for one) turned out to look in person exactly or better than I thought.
My IRI team at work now all knows that I am pregnant (told my frozen team yesterday morning), but still waiting a bit before telling my client contacts...need to figure out the plan/ communication as probably one of their first questions (at least for my main client contact) will be "so are you returning to work after having the baby?" And my hope is to work out something with IRI where I can just work part-time from home...my heart & desire is to be an at-home mom, but still want to help out with our family's finances a bit if I can.
Oops, just took a look at the clock and it is a little later than I thought...gotta run!

1 Comments:
have I said lately how excited I am that you're pregnant???
I can't wait to see you all pregnant. but even more, I can't wait to see baby Desch!! :)
By
sarah beth, At
2:16 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home