Awesome Sound
I think most everyone who reads this knows the news by now, but just in case, surprise! Ryan and I are expecting our first child...I am now a little over 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. We had our 2nd doctor's appointment yesterday and was able to hear the baby's heartbeat. Have to say it was probably one of the most amazing events in my life thus far. Though we did catch the baby in the middle of laps...the doctor would find him/her, we would listen to the heartbeat for a few seconds, and then he/she was gone again. It was the best!
It is also exciting to almost be completed with the first trimester: no more morning sickness (just have a few remaining food & smell aversions here & there) and no more endless fatigue, though still like to be in bed before 9pm each night...for those of you who know Ryan, you know he is loving this part!
My belly is also beginning to expand more & more, though definitely not really showing too much yet through most of my clothes...but planning to go on a little maternity clothes shopping trip on Saturday (know I am going to need some wider waist pants soon!).
It is also exciting to almost be completed with the first trimester: no more morning sickness (just have a few remaining food & smell aversions here & there) and no more endless fatigue, though still like to be in bed before 9pm each night...for those of you who know Ryan, you know he is loving this part!
My belly is also beginning to expand more & more, though definitely not really showing too much yet through most of my clothes...but planning to go on a little maternity clothes shopping trip on Saturday (know I am going to need some wider waist pants soon!).

1 Comments:
Jackie pregnant.. what exactly is that going to look like?
I can't wait to find out! :)
By
sarah beth, At
9:45 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home