Maybe I Have Time to Blog...
Just finished up my "to do" list for the afternoon, mostly Relay for Life tasks that I needed to get checked off, and now going to try to fit in a few minutes of blogging. A few minutes is likely all that I have as Annie should be waking up from her afternoon nap soon. So I will try to put together a quick updates post, which is usually one of my easier to put together posts (i.e. doesn't require too much thought on my part; LOL).
Annie: She is quickly becoming a master of sitting up on her own, right on pace with Maisie so thinking crawling & then walking are only a few months away. I still don't trust her to sit up without soft stuff (i.e. pillows) around her, just don't want her hitting her little head on our hard-wood floor.
Oops, both girls just woke up (how funny is that)...so will continue these thoughts later!!
Annie: She is quickly becoming a master of sitting up on her own, right on pace with Maisie so thinking crawling & then walking are only a few months away. I still don't trust her to sit up without soft stuff (i.e. pillows) around her, just don't want her hitting her little head on our hard-wood floor.
Oops, both girls just woke up (how funny is that)...so will continue these thoughts later!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home