Home Highlighting
Now that I have Annie just taking 2 naps a day (she really likes taking a long afternoon nap), and thus a long nap alongside Maisie's long nap, I have had a greater amount of free time in the last week than I have had in awhile. But hasn't necessarily equated to more blogging time as I have found the time filled up with other projects...

...and today was no different as I spent the napping time highlighting my hair with a home highlighting kit. It is, of course, not as good as it would be from a salon, but it was much cheaper & fits into the budget better. And it doesn't look bad, & my hair is lighter which is really what I wanted (it had gotten dark from two summers spent pregnant & avoiding a lot of the sun/heat). See picture below, best I could do since I am the only photo-taker at home (neither of the girls have learned how yet, though I am sure Maisie would like to).
But since Maisie is still napping (think I wore her out playing this morning), I did also get some blog time in as well. A perfect day! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home