Cooperina's Spot

February 18, 2010

American Idol

I have actually never really watched very much of American Idol in its past seasons. I had wanted to but it never seemed to work out...so this season, I made a commitment to make an earnest try at watching it more. And then my former co-worker Jill invited me to participate in an American Idol contest (only $5 and sounds like fun) and since I agreed, I now am really determined to watch all of the episodes.

So how the contest works is that once the final 24 are selected, then you submit your pick for who will be the AI winner before next Tuesday night's show. After watching Tuesday & Wednesday night's show next week, then you submit your picks for which contestants will be eliminated. And then you continue to submit elimination picks in the following weeks until the final show. For each correct pick, you earn points (with the harder picks being worth more points) and the person with the most points at the end wins the contest & all the cash.

I don't expect to win, but thought it would be fun to participate in plus connect me back with some of my old co-workers. And enjoyed watching last night's episode and seeing the final 24 contestants being announced -- though I was a little unhappy that one of my favorites Tori Kelly didn't make it through. But right now trying to determine who I want to put down as my pick for the winner...I think I am going to go with a female singer (it has been too long I think since there was a female winner) and leaning towards either Katie Stevens, Ashley Rodriguez or Katelynn Epperly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home