Cooperina's Spot

March 11, 2009

Pulling Herself Up


Here is a new trick of Maisie's that has started fairly recently...she likes to try & pull herself up using the furniture, her crib (why I had Ryan lower the mattress on Sunday afternoon), a full laundry basket, or whatever is handy & heavy enough. I actually had to capture this moment (1st one using the couch) with my old camera as the new one is low on battery. Doesn't she kind of have a guilty-looking face?


2 Comments:

  • I feel that you may be right abouth guilty look in the photo but Maisie, being who she is, may have a dose of pride in that accomplishment. Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. Can't wait to tell my friends down at the YMCA. They love this stuff. The honor is even sweeter because she is a girl.

    By Blogger Terry&Judy, At 1:03 AM  

  • oh, such a big girl!! :)

    By Blogger sarah beth, At 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home