Cooperina's Spot

November 05, 2008

Day at Home


Today is looking to be a day spent at home, which the Boo & I are very excited about -- we were supposed to have plans to meet a friend this morning, and though kind of disappointed to not be able to hang out, part of me is also very excited about not having anywhere that I have to be today.


Yesterday was full of lots of fun outings (visiting my friend Sarah & Maisie's new friend Ian, a walk to the polling place to vote -- Maisie even got an "I Voted" sticker, and our weekly point team gathering), so will be ok for today to be full of home activities. Besides working, think I will probably try to spend some time finishing up Maisie's quilt (finally had the energy to get back to it), updating her baby book, cleaning a bit, and of course, playing with little Maisie. She seems to be growing in one way or another every day...

1 Comments:

  • I think that she is growing rapidly. Can't wait to see you all this weekend. Papa

    By Blogger Terry&Judy, At 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home