Wow, I am feeling much more rested this morning than I have in a little over a week (basically since we moved Maisie to the crib). Not only is she beginning to sleep more soundly in the crib, but Ryan also was sweet enough to take the 6am feeding this morning which allowed me to sleep in a bit longer. I don't even remember the last time that I slept past 6am...
Maisie was dedicated at our church on Sunday morning -- mostly a commitment by us and the church to raise her to know & love Jesus. Though not very many of our family understandably was able to attend (thanks again to Stacy & Gretchen & the boys for coming), we still had many of our friends up front to surround us and pray for little Maisie. Someone was even kind enough to write down the prayers that were spoken for her, so I will make sure to place that in her baby book for her to be able to read when she is older. And yes, I did get teary-eyed during it (so did Ryan)...this little girl already means so very much to me.
It has been good (though also a little weird) to begin working part-time this week. There is definitely a lot for me to do already, so the afternoons are going by fast. Plus it is such a blessing to be able to do from home and not miss out on moments with Maisie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home