Stay at Home Night
We have been away from home for the last 2 evenings -- once for our point team's weekly gathering (1st one) and the other for the point team leadership meeting. Both were great, and also able to have Boo there with us so made even more enjoyable in some ways. I love our church community here!
But tonight is a night at home which Ryan and I are both kind of excited about. Having a mixture of "at home" and "away from home" nights is definitely a must. Think we will probably just enjoy some time together, and possibly watch the season premiere of CSI (probably the only CSI episode that we'll watch all year...just not one of our favorite shows anymore, but this one looked really good w/ the Warrick storyline and all).
Well, better wrap up as I have a few goals set to accomplish today including working on Maisie's Princess Leia costume (think the hair buns alone will take me quite some time). As always, have a few pictures to share...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home