I Won!
Thankfully Maisie slept through the night again last night, though got me up a little earlier -- around 5am...but had kind of expected that after she woke herself up about a half hour before with some coughing. So I might take a short nap here in a little bit, but definitely still loving being able to get at least 6 hours of sleep in a row (vs. being broken up into 3 hour segments).

I should possibly hear back about my work situation this week. Based on the last e-mail from my boss, it sounded a little more promising so that was good. Mostly just need a little extra income to cover the cost of insurance for me & Maisie; if I can't stay w/ IRI, we would need to move mine & Maisie's insurance coverage to Ryan's (and OPS doesn't pay for any family coverage until he has been there 3 years...and then they cover 60%).
But a smaller bit of good news, just found out yesterday that I won the "Sharing Your Best" contest for this quarter at work -- so they will be sending me a $100 visa gift card. I had submitted a few of my analyses before I went on leave in hopes of winning, so very excited that those efforts paid off! We can definitely find a good use for that money.
Actually only took 1 picture of Maisie yesterday...it took a few weeks, but now she finally has decided that she likes (better word might be love) her swing. Below is a cute one of her napping away in the swing yesterday afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home