Cooperina's Spot

October 29, 2008

A Bunch of Sickies

Well, it's official...our whole household has colds. I started the whole thing, beginning on early Sunday morning (don't worry Sarah, if we had brought a meal over, I was just going to send Ryan up!) upon awakening. I was hoping it was just my allergies from the changing weather, but then Maisie woke up with a cold yesterday morning and then Ryan started developing his last night (so he is at home with us today).

Ryan & I can at least take some meds, but poor Maisie has to go through it with more natural remedies: (1) placed her in the little blue chair in the bathroom for some steam action while we shower (she loves); (2) lots of fun with the suction bulb (Maisie doesn't love quite as much), (3) upright sitting positions during the day, and (4) a more upright position when sleeping at night (tried a couple towels under her mattress as suggested online but wasn't upright enough...so she slept in her car seat carrier by our bed last night instead).

Overall, she is a fairly happy sick child...still playful and eating well, so that makes me and her dad happy! Sorry no photos today -- being sick doesn't make us very camera motivated...but do have some video segments that I might try to work on today for a quick little Maisie highlights montage (know some of you have been asking for more).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home