Cooperina's Spot

May 12, 2008

Longest Conference Call

Tomorrow should be an interesting work day, as it will be a "work from home" day but with a bit of a twist. Our panel team is having an all day training in Chicago, and as it would've had to be an up & back in one day (early morning flight, late evening flight), they allowed me to opt out of the travel...however, I have to call in. So though will be at home, will be on the phone (don't worry, toll free conference #) for majority of the day as the training is scheduled for 9am to 5pm.

If you are imagining me holding a phone to my ear that long, I also had the same thought -- so picked up a hands-free set for the phone on our grocery shopping trip at WM tonight. Ryan had been wanting to get one, so this was some good motivation to "pull the trigger" on the purchase. I was just thinking as we headed up to the bedroom tonight that we probably should've tested it out, but will make sure to do it early tomorrow morning.

As even though I technically wasn't going to have to get ready for work tomorrow (it could've been a pj day) and could've probably slept in a bit, just realized that I forgot to grab my laptop power cord on the way out of the office tonight...so will be needing to make an early & quick trip back in tomorrow morning before the day gets started (glad the office is less than 4 miles away). So will at least need to put on some jeans & a nice shirt -- no pjs -- for the quick downtown trip.

I am also hoping to make a little headway on Maisie's quilt in the morning (almost nothing better than enjoying worship music, God, and quilting all together...makes for a great quiet time), as I finished laundering the fabrics tonight. Have to do that first to prevent shrinkage and color bleeding later on; which was definitely hard for me yesterday as I was a bit pumped up to get started after leaving the fabric store.

1 Comments:

  • I was looking at Terry's blog and notices that I can subscribe via rss feed. Can you do that with yours?
    Then I don't have to go check it will update in my e-mail automatically. Then you can install the feed in Ryans laptop and it would update automatically.
    Stacy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home