Some Pictures from the Weekend
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Picture # 1 & 2: With a very rainy Saturday, we (mostly Ryan, of course...though I was a good assistant, I must say) made some progress on some of our basement projects: got part of the workbench area completed -- need to add our other piece of OSB board and then the peg board. Also, got our accent colors added to the basement family room, the face plates attached, and the insulation added between the rafters in the ceiling. Also picked up the materials for our suspended ceiling and that will probably be our next basement project (just need another rainy day!).
Picture # 3 & 4: Only was able to capture a couple "good" pictures...had a knack that night, it seems, with catching everyone not quite picture-ready. Interesting note about #3 -- all 3 of us are pregnant (me in August, and Sarah & Becky in October). Thanks to all who were able to come to our Fire & Smores night, it was great night to spend with friends. Though you should have stayed just a few minutes longer...while Ryan & I were waiting for the last of the wood to burn, ended up getting to enjoy a small fireworks show as the Royals' (our ameteur baseball team) game ended.
Picture #5: These are the fabric pieces that I picked up this afternoon at JoAnn's for the quilt that I am going to put together for Maisie. I am following a "Trip Around the World" pattern for this quilt, so looks to be much easier & quicker than the one that I put together for my sister (plus now thanks to my mom, have a sewing machine to work with). The top 5 fabrics make up the core part of the quilt, the bottom right fabric will be the inner border, and the bottom left will be the outer border. Still will need to pick fabric for the backing, but figure I would get the front side completed first -- plus picking out 7 different fabrics was tough enough without adding another to the mix.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home