Even Earlier Morning Tomorrow
As much as this morning felt like an early one, I know it won't compare to tomorrow morning when I am up super early to catch the first SW flight out to Chicago. It leaves around 6:15 or so, need to double-check the times (and reminds me that I can probably do the pre-check in on that flight right now), and then I won't fly back into Omaha until after 9pm that night. It makes for a bit of a long day, but worth it to still be able to be back at home that night. Although I am thinking that I may not still see my husband...well, conscious that is...this is why I tease him that sleep is more important to him than I am. He is definitely a "need the 8 hours" person, poor guy.
It is my first trip to the ConAgra Naperville office (usually just go to the IRI office in downtown Chicago), so wasn't sure until a few days ago on the best way to get out there from Mid-Way airport. But my husband and Dad were happy to hear that a car service will be transporting me to & fro the airport and ConAgra office. It turned out to be fairly inexpensive (so won't cost my employer too much) and probably will be a bit more relaxing for me (gives me a little more reading/computer time, currently reading through Ecclesiastes which is definitely an interesting read)...though I will miss riding on the train.
All in all, it should be a good day spent with the ConAgra Panel team -- being the only panel data consultant in O-town, it is fun to get together with my other counterparts in the other OGs every once in awhile (can more relate to some of my stories/experiences). A lot of them are fairly new to the panel world, but they're catching on and are a good group to be around. God has definitely blessed me lately with a good team here & across the organization.
It is my first trip to the ConAgra Naperville office (usually just go to the IRI office in downtown Chicago), so wasn't sure until a few days ago on the best way to get out there from Mid-Way airport. But my husband and Dad were happy to hear that a car service will be transporting me to & fro the airport and ConAgra office. It turned out to be fairly inexpensive (so won't cost my employer too much) and probably will be a bit more relaxing for me (gives me a little more reading/computer time, currently reading through Ecclesiastes which is definitely an interesting read)...though I will miss riding on the train.
All in all, it should be a good day spent with the ConAgra Panel team -- being the only panel data consultant in O-town, it is fun to get together with my other counterparts in the other OGs every once in awhile (can more relate to some of my stories/experiences). A lot of them are fairly new to the panel world, but they're catching on and are a good group to be around. God has definitely blessed me lately with a good team here & across the organization.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home