VOD, Genesis 6:22
Still trying to get back to my normal routine but proving a little hard with a longer than expected stay in a hotel (probably will be here til Wednesday or Thursday) and not always reliable WiFi here. But the hotel does have an awesome shower, so can't really complain.
I am a little bit further in Genesis now and loved this verse that I read in tonight's chapter. It just reminds me of how sometimes the things that God asks us to do may seem crazy or not make a lot of sense at the time, but there is always a purpose (His purpose) behind them.
Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did. Genesis 6:22 (NKJ)
I am a little bit further in Genesis now and loved this verse that I read in tonight's chapter. It just reminds me of how sometimes the things that God asks us to do may seem crazy or not make a lot of sense at the time, but there is always a purpose (His purpose) behind them.
Thus Noah did; according to all that God commanded him, so he did. Genesis 6:22 (NKJ)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home