Cooperina's Spot

May 01, 2007

Couch Veggie Night

Neither Ryan nor I have been sleeping very well over the last couple of nights...I roll over into him, he tears the sheet off of me, I kick him, etc. Hopefully tonight will prove a little better for us. It turned us into a bit of a lazy couple tonight, vegging on our couch for the majority of the evening. Though we were productive in our couch sitting, me working on my quilt (started piecing the lattice pieces & blocks together, and about to finish my first row) and Ryan finishing up a last paper for one of his classes.

At the end of this week, he will have completed his ESL (or actually think it is now ELL, English Language Learning...sometimes English is actually the 3rd or 4th or more language; not necessarily the 2nd so the change was made) endorsement requirements! Must say that I am very happy and very proud for him...we even posted one of his tests up on the refrigerator -- 104%, he is a typical teacher back in school and very disciplined & passionate about his studies.

And it has definitely been a good path that God has set us upon this last year.

1 Comments:

  • i know.. i really do have some cool friends. :)
    are you guys going to Brienne's graduation party?
    we'll be there.

    have you been sleeping better the last couple nights?

    By Blogger sarah beth, At 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home