Bad Day
Can't say today was one of my best days, kind of more of a bad day in some ways. I hate having conflict with people, especially with those that I love. And the worst is when you're having trouble understanding he/she, he/she is having difficulty understanding you, it's mis-understandings &/or miscommunication all around, and no headway or positive progress seems to have been accomplished. Yuck!
So what do you do on a bad day? One of the things that I like to do (besides my always solution of lots of prayer...God often, always, sees things a lot clearer than I), thanks to my sis-in-law Gretchen, is listen to the song Bad Day and remember that tomorrow brings a new day with definitely new possibilities. But for those of you who may not be familiar with the song, I thought I would share some of the lyrics below, the chorus as it is my favorite part. Although might not be as good without the tune...and it is more in the singing the song, & very loudly of course, that really is the key (and probably not so much in the words)
And fun side note: also recently learned that my Blondes from Amazing Race (down to the final four teams!) also enjoy & motivate themselves with this song.
Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down
and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day
So what do you do on a bad day? One of the things that I like to do (besides my always solution of lots of prayer...God often, always, sees things a lot clearer than I), thanks to my sis-in-law Gretchen, is listen to the song Bad Day and remember that tomorrow brings a new day with definitely new possibilities. But for those of you who may not be familiar with the song, I thought I would share some of the lyrics below, the chorus as it is my favorite part. Although might not be as good without the tune...and it is more in the singing the song, & very loudly of course, that really is the key (and probably not so much in the words)
And fun side note: also recently learned that my Blondes from Amazing Race (down to the final four teams!) also enjoy & motivate themselves with this song.
Because you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down
and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home