VOD, Hebrews 13:5-6
I am a little late in blogging (or a little early depending on how you look at it)...last night ended up being a pretty full night. Since we’re having company tonight (jewelry party) and tomorrow night (1st Afgh. team meeting), I thought it would probably be a good idea to get some extra house-cleaning done, take care of the laundry (usually a weekend chore), etc. And along with cooking dinner (a yummy new recipe that I will have to share later – black bean stuffed bell peppers) and spending time with my husband who was away most of the night teaching, it didn’t leave me a lot of time to blog.
But reading through Hebrews 13, I found quite a many good verses so recommend that you read through as well (particularly just for verse 8 or 15). I chose to share verses 5-6 this morning, as they are ones that I try to keep close to heart and mind.
Let your conduct be without covetousness, be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6 (NKJ)
But reading through Hebrews 13, I found quite a many good verses so recommend that you read through as well (particularly just for verse 8 or 15). I chose to share verses 5-6 this morning, as they are ones that I try to keep close to heart and mind.
Let your conduct be without covetousness, be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6 (NKJ)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home