Cooperina's Spot

February 21, 2007

Team Stuff

I can't believe it is already Wednesday night...this week is really flying by. Not that I am complaining, Saturday & Sunday are often my two favorite days of the week. Funny how it seems to be that way for most people.

Realizing today that the next few months or so may end up being a bit busy for Ryan and me. We are going to be leading two different teams in the coming months, one is our Relay for Life team (our first team meeting is next Friday night) and one is our July Afgh. team (I know, new news to hear-- we just got approved so wanted to make sure & announce; though I am sure many of you were already wondering if/when we would be going back).

But though team meetings, trainings, fundraisers, etc will be taking up a little more of our time from now through late July, I am looking forward to it. Both areas mean so much to me, I can feel it in my heart even now just starting to think about it, making plans...and definitely very thankful that God has involved me in both.

And for those of you who might be worried about me getting too busy & over-scheduled in these coming months, He has taught me so much in the last several months about being intentional with my time...particularly with setting apart time for family, friends (fortunately RFL team activities will help me to get more of that in some cases), and quiet times alone with him.

Ryan and I have also been learning the value of saying "no" when needed...so there will still be the important times of "dating", quilting, gardening, going on Zoo walks (when it gets warmer), and of course, fun home projects. And you can yell at me if I don't seem to be keeping to that promise...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home