Cooperina's Spot

February 12, 2007

Tired Rambling Thoughts/Dreams

I am a bit tired tonight, didn't sleep so well last night -- tends to sometimes happen on Sunday nights...must just be too excited about going back to work on Monday morning.

Actually though, I have been enjoying my work a lot more lately, even with the crazy project load (plus it looks like I might get that down close to 10 this week). Mostly just been making sure to enjoy the people that I work with, both for IRI and ConAgra. And I've found that if I do that, all the other crazyness that can happen in a normal day there really doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme of things.

And I hope to continue with that philosophy in future ventures as well, whatever it might be. Some might think it is a bit crazy, but someday, I am hoping to turn in my "career woman" shoes for a pair of "full-time mom" ones (or at least until they're all in school)...it's still a little ways down the road in possibility for us, as I am sure, are a few other things. But just excites me to think about those things and getting an even greater chance/opportunity in some ways, to pour into someone else's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home