Small Blessings
It is a “slow” blog night…fairly normal (& boring in writing) Tuesday this week. A full and, of course, very busy day of work (I can’t seem to get my project list below 10 anymore these days), and then home for the evening.
Though I did get a couple nice surprises today that I wasn’t expecting at the beginning of this week…my sweet husband offered to take me to work this morning, which I quickly and immediately accepted. He knows that I love when he does, particularly as it gives us some extra time together.
And then I also got a night at home with him, which was an even bigger surprise as originally thought he would be teaching class tonight. However, Ryan found out last night in class that it is actually only on Monday and Thursday nights; slight miscommunication in the e-mails. But other classes (like the refugee class) will also be starting up soon, so he will be getting more hours. Plus, he was happy to not have to have 4 nights a week away from me...can you blame him? :)
Though I did get a couple nice surprises today that I wasn’t expecting at the beginning of this week…my sweet husband offered to take me to work this morning, which I quickly and immediately accepted. He knows that I love when he does, particularly as it gives us some extra time together.
And then I also got a night at home with him, which was an even bigger surprise as originally thought he would be teaching class tonight. However, Ryan found out last night in class that it is actually only on Monday and Thursday nights; slight miscommunication in the e-mails. But other classes (like the refugee class) will also be starting up soon, so he will be getting more hours. Plus, he was happy to not have to have 4 nights a week away from me...can you blame him? :)

1 Comments:
that's wonderful!! two nights a week is much much better than four.. that makes me happy for you guys.
do you want me to bring anything tomorrow night? email me and let me know. :)
By
sarah beth, At
11:14 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home