Ready for Relay
Tonight was the kick-off party for our area Relay for Life. I never cease to get less excited when I pick up that thick Team Captain's packet. And then I start thinking even more about the coming months leading up to the big Relay Night. One of my goals for this team and for this year is to simply enjoy being a team and time together, and knowing that we are working together for great purpose and to serve & help so many people.
Sitting there tonight, listening to some speakers, watching a couple of videos/ slideshows, I felt so many strong emotions washing over me (but in a good way...remember a few many blogs ago talking about when you feel God's pleasure...Relaying is one of those times for me) and look forward to what this Relay season brings. And whenever possible/needed, may my actions speak even louder than my words for me.
Sitting there tonight, listening to some speakers, watching a couple of videos/ slideshows, I felt so many strong emotions washing over me (but in a good way...remember a few many blogs ago talking about when you feel God's pleasure...Relaying is one of those times for me) and look forward to what this Relay season brings. And whenever possible/needed, may my actions speak even louder than my words for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home