Not Afraid to Be Silly
Everyone has things that they look forward to each week or each month, right? Like a favorite TV show, trip to the local Sam’s Club, hair-cut, girls or guys night out, etc…. One of the things that I look most forward to each month is the arrival in the mailbox of my latest issue of Reader’s Digest.
Several months ago, my husband being very sweet (which he often times can be) bought me a 2-year subscription for the magazine after seeing how much I enjoyed it during a day of visiting his grandmas (I think almost all grandmas must be loyal Digest readers).
Usually within the first week of its arrival, I have read through every paragraph & every page from front to back. I just enjoy all of the stories/articles, and it has a bit of everything: drama, comedy, educational, entertainment, etc (kind of like my blog, except leaning a lot more towards comedy/sillyness). And Ryan has even discovered that he enjoys reading our Readers Digest as well…you can ask him where he reads it.
But in honor of this month’s Digest which I just recently received in the mail, I will share one of their corny jokes (one of my favorite sections):
What do you get when you mix a lollipop with a rabbit?
Several months ago, my husband being very sweet (which he often times can be) bought me a 2-year subscription for the magazine after seeing how much I enjoyed it during a day of visiting his grandmas (I think almost all grandmas must be loyal Digest readers).
Usually within the first week of its arrival, I have read through every paragraph & every page from front to back. I just enjoy all of the stories/articles, and it has a bit of everything: drama, comedy, educational, entertainment, etc (kind of like my blog, except leaning a lot more towards comedy/sillyness). And Ryan has even discovered that he enjoys reading our Readers Digest as well…you can ask him where he reads it.
But in honor of this month’s Digest which I just recently received in the mail, I will share one of their corny jokes (one of my favorite sections):
What do you get when you mix a lollipop with a rabbit?
....a sucker born every minute.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home