VOD, I Thes. 2:13
This verse really gets to the heart of a key question…did you accept Christ as your Lord & Savior because people told you that you needed to or was it much, much more (wanting Him in your life and knowing His word and voice as truth)?
For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.
I Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJ)
For this reason we also thank God without ceasing, because when you received the word of God which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the word of God, which also effectively works in you who believe.
I Thessalonians 2:13 (NKJ)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home