Cooperina's Spot

December 22, 2006

Christmas Vacation

Tomorrow is the official start of Christmas vacation and beginning of our Christmas Family Tour…first to Broken Arrow, then to Purdy, on to St. Louis, and then full circle back to Omaha. So with all the traveling, 4 different rest-stops, and lots of family to catch up with & spend time with, you will probably most definitely not be hearing from me on this blog anytime during the remainder of 2006. So take a break from checking and I will catch you up on all the traveling adventures sometime in early January.

Tonight was a busy night but a good first night of Christmas. Ryan and I exchanged our gifts to each other. We kept it pretty simple: $20, be creative, and fill up a stocking. My husband did very well at the Dollar General store and a few other places and I ended up with lots of fun, some cool head apparel, and sometimes random things to unwrap (and including lots of candy for our road trips). Ryan didn’t have a lot to unwrap in his stocking this year, but he wasn’t disappointed to find it filled with 400+ LEGO pieces. I even had some fun with them and built a cute little house with an upstairs window box…yes, yes, the Lego set contained an example picture of a house that I copied a bit, but still felt quite proud of it once finished.

Well, probably should wrap up for now and head off to bed. We want to get a fairly early start tomorrow…Looking forward to seeing you Dad & Smom! Merry Christmas and a happy New Year’s! Til 2007…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home