New Blog
As you can tell, I have become less & less motivated to blog lately (not to mention less time). And realizing that my blog is largely about Maisie & Annie anymore (not necessarily a bad thing), I decided to start fresh with a new blog just for them. I know that is what the grandparents & great-grandparents are most interested in anyways, LOL.
And down the road, when I can find a little more time, think I will probably start another blog for me & my random thoughts...but for today, just follow the below link to Maisie & Annie's blog (& save in your favorites or as a shortcut on your desktop, so you don't have to keep coming back here for the web address).
http://maisieandanniesworld.blogspot.com/
P.S. No plans to delete this one currently as I still like to look back at the old pictures & stories; a good reference on the past few years for us.
And down the road, when I can find a little more time, think I will probably start another blog for me & my random thoughts...but for today, just follow the below link to Maisie & Annie's blog (& save in your favorites or as a shortcut on your desktop, so you don't have to keep coming back here for the web address).
http://maisieandanniesworld.blogspot.com/
P.S. No plans to delete this one currently as I still like to look back at the old pictures & stories; a good reference on the past few years for us.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home