Cooperina's Spot

May 03, 2010

Pictures from the Half-Marathon






















Though it ended up being a sad weekend with Ryan's Grandma Hughes passing away on Sunday afternoon (she was 93! If I live that long, I hope I do as well as she did for much of her older years), Sunday morning was a good time for the family with Ryan running really well at the Lincoln half-marathon. And particularly as Ryan's parents and his sister & her family were also able to be there.
Somehow I missed him with the camera at both the start & finish...between the two kids getting a little fussy in the stroller (we got them up at 4:30am, so no big surprise with the fussy behavior) & him going faster than expected, catching him in running mode was just not happening. But I did get some other good pics, so will share those!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home