Cooperina's Spot

January 09, 2009

Ok, Quick Blog

I was going to blog today (an actual post & not just some cute pictures of Maisie), but we have gotten a bit of a crazy start to our day with our internet/cable (& thus also phone) being out this morning. It just came back on a few minutes ago, so thought I would put up a quick post (mostly just pictures, which I know most of you don't mind!) before my morning is gone.
It is going to be a bit of a busy one with Maisie's playdate later this morning (fun for her & me), and needing to go to the post office to mail my latest half.com book sale -- this book was one of my better ones as I was able to sell it for $20!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home