Yawn...
It seems that Maisie is beginning to have a little more teething trouble as her bottom front teeth must be nearing closer to breaking through...and last night, she was not able to sleep as well as she normally is able to at home. I could tell that she wanted to sleep, but just wasn't able to -- and her crying indicated her frustration at that...gave her a little bit of baby tylenol (also have orajel on hand, but have heard mixed reviews about it), and that, as well as Mommy's arms, helped her to settle into a relaxed sleep -- w/ only a few brief wakings (requiring nuk replacing) throughout the rest of the night.
And we got to sleep in a bit this morning, so she is currently as happy as a lark now and playing/talking away. I am thinking I might try to nap some with her today if I can, but have a ham to cook, work this afternoon, plus was hoping to try out a new recipe for Pumpkin Cloverleaf Rolls (I love making cloverleaf rolls, so thought the pumpkin might be a fun twist). We'll see...
And we got to sleep in a bit this morning, so she is currently as happy as a lark now and playing/talking away. I am thinking I might try to nap some with her today if I can, but have a ham to cook, work this afternoon, plus was hoping to try out a new recipe for Pumpkin Cloverleaf Rolls (I love making cloverleaf rolls, so thought the pumpkin might be a fun twist). We'll see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home