Cooperina's Spot

November 13, 2008

Work Surprises

Well, I didn't find the time to download any video yesterday (have a cute one w/ Maisie "chatting" away with Ryan that I want to put up soon), but do have a couple pictures from this week to share. See below!

Work is pretty crazy, but still glad to only be working 24 hours a week. Had a bit of a surprise from my boss this week, due largely to a miscommuncation between the two of us (each of us took statements from the other out of the wrong context, so gave us each a different understanding of our agreement. Oops!)...it turns out they do expect me to go into the ConAgra office occasionally. And by occasionally, it will probably be once a month at the most.

But what that means is that on some days, if Ryan isn't home, that we will need to find someone to watch Maisie while I am at the office. Thankfully, my sister-in-law has offered herself when available and have a possible one or two friends who might be able to help out as well. So that surprise dilemma seems to be righting itself (PTL!).

And good news, I figured out that I still have a lot of vacation days left that I had accrued before going on maternity leave. I had originally planned to use them in the gap between my leave and return to work, but when my return got a little goofed up (IRI not knowing whether taking me back part-time would work), that didn't happen. Unfortunately or fortunately (however you want to look at it), I have to use them before the end of the year or they're lost forever (no carryovers into the next year allowed)...so have decided to take the remaining Fridays for the rest of the year off. How super sweet does that sound? :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home